Sunday, February 24, 2013

cardee crazy!!!

Assalamualaikum!
Yayyy its gaji (salary) day today!!! Im so gonna spend it at jakel to make a long cardee inspired by the lovely indonesian fashion designer fitri aulia!take a look at her creation here
Gorgeous!!!
Its a beautiful long cascading cardee! In my opinion..everybody should have one of these darlings because its so versatile, stylish and we must not forget..Modest! I have already made a few cardigans of my own..experimenting with different textures n materials. I usually work with cotton lycra because its easy n i dont have to serger anything! (So lazy!!) 
Here is one example i did with denim lycra! a cascading cardee! Love it soo much! The material is a bit stiff so it looks  like a jacket or a a blazer! Perfect for chilly enviroments hehe. Now this lovely flowy dreamy cardee i made with chiffon! I was afraid to use it at first but i just gave it a go..this is how it turned out..
This one has a ribbon at the back

Okay then..enough for today!jakel beckons me!so if ur cardee crazy like me..drop a comment! Wassalam!byee have a happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment