Monday, November 11, 2013

"we'll never be royal'

assalamualaikum n hello to you!
recently. i made this gorgeous emerald green princess cut dress with gathered waist like a princess dress. why gathered waist?why go to all the  trouble? because i'll never be royal darn it!ahaha just kidding..:P my hands have been itching to make one after i saw love-to-dress Royal Imaan Dress and how lovely it was..i love the gathered waist too! and the flare!

 but it is a bit expensive (for me)..but hey people still buy it because it does make you feel all princessy!

so..i decided to make my own royal dress!the colour is actually emerald green and i wore it with my diy shoulder lace embelishment!its so easy to make!it instantly brightens any plain dress!sigh..if only i had a twin to help me record my diy tutorials..
this dress is not hard to do actually. it just requires a lil bit of patience when you want to do the gathered waist. i did not use any elastic at the waist because the material is stretchy lycra..its easy to do but the results is that the material tend to be way too stretched and that would create a wavy effect on the waist..if you want a neat gathered waist..then you have to do it the traditional way and also by using elastic with, which has a small width..but i just love my imperfect DIY dress..it just feels home made..hehe
okay then, so after much twirling around and feeling royal, till my next diy..insyaallah i will blog about my new diy harem pants or aladdin pants!really comfortable and cute!
wslm!

No comments:

Post a Comment